- goodbre.ws — Get recommendations for beer using likes and dislikes, as seen on Lifehacker and The Huffington Post
- recommendable — A gem to add a collaborative filtering recommendation engine using likes and dislikes to any Ruby project.
- api-pagination — A simple gem to add Link header pagination to your Rails API.
- inflections — A set of sane singularization and pluralization rules for ActiveSupport's Inflector.
- dotfiles — My personal shell configuration.
- davidcelis.github.io — This very website.
- Don't Get Demoralized by Bad Estimates
- Deploying Discourse with Capistrano
- From 1.5 GB to 50 MB: The Story of my Redis Database
- The State of Recommendations in goodbre.ws
- Stop Validating Email Addresses With Complicated Regular Expressions
- Edge Rails 4.0: A Multilingual Inflector
- The Current State of Rails Inflections
- Collaborative Filtering With Likes and Dislikes
- Why I Hate Five-Star Ratings